Providing solutions for all your office needs!
What is a POC lock out? How do I clear a POC Lock Out?
- This message displays when postage has not been downloaded postage to your meter in over 90 days.
- Simply go through the steps of downloading postage to your meter. This will clear the message and your equipment will operate normally.
How do I add postage to my Postage-On-Call (POC) account?
- Connect your meter to an ANALOG phone line or LAN (more secure and faster connection). Press the refill button.
- The unit will automatically dial POC.
- Once connected you will be prompted for the amount you desire to download. Proceed as prompted.
Types of Payment Methods:
- neoFunds™ – This is basically a line of credit for your postage machine. You download as much postage as you need and then you will be billed at the end of the month from Neopost.
- ACH Debit – Funds automatically withdrawn from bank account. Voided check supplied with order.
- Checks Mailed to USPS:
- Your POC Account # MUST BE Written On Your Check. This will avoid delays and ensure your funds are posted to the correct account.
- Regular Mail (Posted in 7-10 Business Days)
PO Box 0575<
Carol Stream, IL 60132
- Express Mail (Posted in 2-3 Business Days)
Postmaster Relationship/Lockbox Processing
Attn: Neopost Lockbox 4715
5860 Uplander Way
Culver City, CA 90230-6608
What type of phone line do I need to add postage to my meter? Does this need to be a dedicated line?
- ANALOG - Digital will not work unless through a LAN. Your postage meter has a built-in modem to dial POC to add postage to your meter.
- A Dedicated Line is not necessary. It only takes approximately 2 minutes to download postage onto your meter.